Pages

Veera Hanuman Kavacham Meaning

Veera Hanuman Kavacham English Translation

Kappu (Protective prayer)

Veera Hanuman Kavacham Meaning
Veera Hanuman Kavacham Meaning
Mannuyir kathu manam nirainda Anuman,
Thanniruthaal pothi, thanja kavacham ponnaga,
Yennavil uditha yeramba ganapathiye,
Unnarulal uyarthu.

I pray the two feet of highly contended Hanuman,
Who protects the lives of all in this earth,
Oh Herambha Ganapathi, please make,
This surrender armour which arose in my toungue,
In to gold using your total grace.

Kavacham (armour)

Moovulagum nalam choozha arulidum,
Deva kumarane thanjam, thanjam,
Moonditum vinaigalai thathidum munnava,
Muzhuvathumay yennai aandita vendinen.

I surrender and surrender to the son of Gods,
Who with his grace makes the three worlds comfortable,
Oh primeval God, please prevent the problems surrounding me,
And I request you to completely take me under you.

Moola param porul yen manam kaaka,
Mugathodu muzhu mey arul kaaka,
Soolathinal yendan chevi kaaka,
Sookshma magave sundaram kaaka.

Let the basic ultimate truth protect my mind,
Let its grace protect my body along with face,
Let him protect my ears by his spear,
Let him protect my beauty in a micro manner.

Vayu puthiran yen vay kaaka,
Vaanavane yen vadanam kaaka,
Neyane yendan nethi kaaka,
Nimathi alithendan nasi kaaka

Let the son of wind god protect my mouth,
Let that God protect my face,
Let that friend protect my forehead,
Please give me solace and protect my nose.

Neela uyarndhone naa kaaka,
Pasamaruppavane pal kaaka,
Pugal alippone puruvam kaka,
Pothugiren kan parvai kaaka.

Let him who grew straight protect my toungue,
Let he who cuts off attachment protect my teeth,
Let he who gives protection protect my eye brows,
And I pray him to protect my eye sight.

Kooriya nakham kondu koondal kaaka,
Gunavane yendan kazhuthai kaaka,
Masarukkum maniye Marbu kaaka,
Thesuru tholinai thangi kaaka.

Let him protect my hair by his sharp nails,
Let the good one protect my neck,
Let the gem which can cut dirt protect my chest,
And let him give support for my powerful shoulders and protect.

Bhakthikkarulpavane pidari kaaka,
Par kadalon adimai udadu kaaka,
Eegai thirandhon yendan idai kaaka,
Muzhu mudal porulen mudugu kaaka.

Let he who is kind to devotees protect the back of my neck,
Let the slave of the great god who crossed the sea protect my lips,
Let the god who always gives protect my middle,
Let he who is the first meaningful protect my back.

Vadil vallone vayithai kaaka,
Vadi vazhaginan yen nabhi kaaka,
Gathai yeduppavan kaikalai kaaka,
Kannanin adiyavan karuthinai kaaka

Let the expert in argument protect my belly,
Let the very pretty one protect my navel,
Let him who carries the mace protect my hands,
Let the devotee of Lord Krishna protect my thought.

Veema sodharan viralgalai kaaka,
Namanai azhithavan nakhangalai kaaka,
Narayana dhoothan narambugalai kaaka,
Nambidum balanai Nayagan kaaka.

Let the brother of Bheema protect my fingers,
Let him who won over death, protect my nails,
Let the messenger of Narayana protect my veins,
And let the leader protect this believing child.

Brahma kulathavan pittam kaaka,
Kundrinai edthavan gunathai kaaka,
Chenduvar vayinan chezhi thodai kaaka,
Moolavan mootinai munnindru kaaka,

Let him who is a Brahmin protect my ribs,
Let him who carried the mountain protect my goodness,
Let him who has a red mouth protect my thighs,
Let the first one protect my knees first.

Karunamurthy yen kaalgalai kaaka,
Ura migu tholinan ullam kaaka,
Karirul vannan, thondan kaaka,
Karuthudan manamum kavarndhavan kaaka.

Let the Lord of mercy protect my legs,
Let he with strong shoulders protect my mind,
Let the servant of the black coloured Lord protect me,
And let the Lord who stole my mind and thought protect me.

Kadiroli vaanaran kanaikkal kaaka,
“Pathi” en padam irandum kaaka,
Vanara vendan kaal viralgalai kaaka,
Vadanam chivandhavan vallamai kaaka.

Let the monkey who is like the light of dawn protect my ankles.
Let the Lord protect both my feet,
Let the king of monkeys protect the fingers of my feet,
And let he whose face is red protect my strength.

Guna nalam kaapavan kuruthiyai kaaka,
Guna migu seelan em kudiyinai kaaka,
Menmai perugida bharatham kaaka,
Medhini chezhthida maruthi kaaka.

Let he who protects character protect my blood,
Let he who is of good character protect my family,
Let him protect my country so that its fame will grow,
Let the son of wind God protect the earth so that it will grow.

Makkalai kathu manangalil uraibhavan,
Magesa vadivinan vallamai kaaka,
Sikalaruthu seelam alithu yemai,
Chirappudan kappvan cheer thaal vazhga.

Let he who protects the people and who lives in our mind,
And who is the form of the great lord protect my valour.
Long live the great feet which removes problems,
Blesses us with good character and greatly protects us.

Mannavan Maruthi, manam kavar sarathy,
Math seethai yavarkkum Mangalam,
Chitham katti yen stirathai yavum kondu,
Mukthi vendugiren, arulvay.

Mangalam for the king Hanuman,
To the driver who steals our mind,
And to the mother Sita and others.
Controlling my mind and with all attention,
I request for salvation, please grant.